The Bach Parley String Academy offers violin, viola, and cello lessons, and ukulele classes.
The String Academy is currently accepting new students!
Click here to contact us.
Information and links:
- Valerie Arsenault, violin and viola
- Megan Sahely, violin and viola
- Zlatina Staykova, cello and Music Theory
- William Sahely, ukulele
Need an instrument? If you want to start lessons and don't have an instrument, please contact us before you buy or rent one. You might see what you think is a good deal online, but there are a lot of poor quality instruments out there. We can help you find a fine quality instrument to rent or purchase within your budget. You can also visit our resources page by clicking here.
Our Mission is to cultivate in young people an appreciation for and achievement in music, nurture positive character development, and bridge cultural divisions through the common language of music.
Our Music Education Curriculum
- Private lessons on violin, viola, & cello
- Performance Opportunities, Masterclasses & All-State Preparation Workshops
- Group lessons for technique, performance, & chamber music
- Provide high-quality instruction on violin, viola, and cello at the central location of St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Develop the character of the whole child (including leadership, focus, determination, reliability, responsibility)
- Bring together students of different backgrounds through the study and performance of music
- Cultivate a lifelong appreciation for music
- Provide financial aid scholarships for students who would not otherwise be able to afford music lessons
We believe in the power of music to nurture our souls, and everyone benefits by learning a musical instrument. Here is what your donation to the Bach Parley String Academy Scholarship Fund will help cover:
- One year of lessons: $1000
- One semester of lessons: $500
- 1/2 semester of lessons: $250
- One month of lessons: $100
- One lesson: $25
- Other amount - every bit helps!
Like the Bach Parley String Academy on Facebook!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.