If you want to start lessons and don’t have an instrument, please contact us before you buy or rent one. You might see what you think is a good deal online, but there are a lot of poor quality instruments out there. We can help you find a fine quality instrument to rent or purchase within your budget. You can also visit our resources page by clicking here.
- To cultivate in young people an appreciation for and achievement in music, nurture positive character development, and bridge cultural divisions through the common language of music.
Our Music Education Curriculum
- Private lessons on violin, viola, & cello
- Performance Opportunities, Masterclasses & All-State Preparation Workshops
- Group lessons for technique, performance, & chamber music
Our Vision & Core Values
- Provide high-quality instruction on violin, viola, and cello at the central location of St. John’s Episcopal Church
- Develop the character of the whole child (including leadership, focus, determination, reliability, responsibility)
- Bring together students of different backgrounds through the study and performance of music
- Provide financial aid scholarships for students who would not otherwise be able to afford music lessons
- Cultivate a lifelong appreciation for music
Ready to Join Us? Get Started Today.
- For scholarship financial aid, please click here to fill out a scholarship application to be placed on our waiting list.
Donate to Our Scholarship Fund!
We believe in the power of music to nurture our souls, and everyone benefits by learning a musical instrument. Here is what your donation to the Bach Parley String Academy Scholarship Fund will help cover:
- One year of lessons: $1,000
- One semester of lessons: $500
- 1/2 semester of lessons: $250
- One month of lessons: $100
- One lesson: $25
- Other amount – every bit helps!